Ski & Snowboard Team
Under the organization of Bogus Basin Ski Education Foundation (http://bbsef.org), Sage offers the opportunity for students of all levels to take part in Alpine, Nordic and Snowboard competitions. The team offers students in grades 6-12 the opportunity to better their skills, practice sportsmanship, and meet other racers.
Austin Weeks email@example.com
Ashley Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent information Meetings: November 10th at 6:00 in Mr. Weeks’ room in the Summit building. Anyone interested is welcome to come and find out more information!
- 1st Race – 01/14
- 2nd Race – 01/21 (Snow Dance party at the Pioneer Lodge)
- 3rd Race – 01/28* (St. Luke’s Helmet Decorating Contest)
*Nordic Races – High School 11:30 am start/Middle School 12 pm start
- 4th Race – 02/04 (No Nordic Races)
- 5th Rac – 02/11
- 6th Race – 02/18
- Dotty Clark High School Race – 02/23
- Dotty Clark Middle School/Junior High Race – 02/24
Race Day Tentative Schedule:
10:00 Nordic Races – Frontier Point Lodge (Nordic Center)
10:30 Snowboard Expert- HS/MS Bitterroot B-3
11:30 Freestyle – (Bitterroot Basin)
12:30 High School Races – (Bitterroot Basin)
1:30 Middle School Races – (Bitterroot Basin)
How to Register for the Team:
The following forms are required for students to participate. Payment can be submitted to Mr Weeks or either of the front desks.
1. Complete the Middle School Bogus Basin Registration or High School Bogus Basin Registration by December 8th.
2. Complete the Risk Waiver form by December 8th.
3. Complete the Sage’s Ski & Snowboard Application form by December 8th
4. Pay the $12 activity fee by December 8th. Checks can be made out to Sage International School.