Please see our current openings at Sage International Network of Schools below, or you can click the apply now link to the right to submit your application.
At Sage International Network of Schools, we embrace our mission to engage students within an inclusive International learning community, challenging all members to take risks and contribute locally and globally through open-minded inquiry.
Thank you for your interest in a substitute position with Sage International Schools.
We are part of a group of Charter Schools which the Idaho Charter School Network (ICSN) facilitates all applications for substitutes. Please be sure to list Sage Boise, Sage Middleton, and any other schools you may be interested in subbing for. You will also have access to schedule your background check (an Idaho Code requirement) through ICSN as well.
- High School Diploma required / College Degree preferred
- All Substitute Teachers are required to have had a criminal background check with the State Department of Education within the last 6 months to be in accordance with Idaho code. The cost is $10.00 for fingerprinting and $28.25 to submit background check with the SDE. BIC (background check/fingerprinting) information will be sent to you once your application has been received
Substitute Pay Rates 2023-24 School Year
- SAGE Boise International pay: $110 for full day Certified Teaching position / $55 for half day (4 hrs or less) for substitutes
- Sage Middleton International pay: $110 for full day Certified Teaching position / $55 for half day (4 hrs or less) for substitutes
- Sage International Schools pay: $90 for full day Classified position / $45.00 for half day (Examples include front desk, education assistant, etc.)
We are currently offering a $100 incentive for substitutes that work 5+ full days in any pay period (16th of the month to the 15th of the next month) and/or $200 for those that work 10+ full days in addition to our current rates ($200.00 max for pay period).
Thank you again for your interest in substituting at Sage International Schools. If you have questions or need assistance, please email Valerie Roberts at email@example.com