Forge International School Girls Volleyball
Girls Volleyball for grades 6th, 7th and 8th at Forge International Middle School is an important part of the overall education experience for our students. Volleyball provides opportunities to learn the sport as well as providing opportunities to learn sportsmanlike behavior while working as a team. We also provide a supportive environment to build life skills that will serve young women in the future.
We offer volleyball for a variety of ability levels. Girls Volleyball is a competitive team or teams depending on enrollment numbers. The expectations are to be present and participate at practices and all games. Students will have an academic progress check bi-weekly to ensure players are completing school work and are principled in the classroom.
We are currently working on securing a coach and will update as soon as one is confirmed.
Practices will begin on Monday, August 15th. They will run Monday-Thursday from 4:00-6:00pm. Pick up from practice will be outside Forge in the pick up line.
August 29th Centennial Baptist 3:30 B Team 4:30 A team
September 1st @Horseshoe Bend 4:15 A team
September 8th Falcon Ridge 4:30 A team
September 14th @Vision Charter 4:15 A Team
* Well fitting athletic shoes
* Gym shorts and shirts for practice
* Water bottle
How to Register for the Team: The following items are required for students to participate. Please note that item 1,2 and 3 are digital and items 4 and 5 are paper items. These can be submitted to at the front desk or you may scan and email your signed health forms to Jarret Ellsworth (email@example.com)
1. Complete the Volleyball Registration online
2. Complete the Risk Waiver form
3. Parents/guardians read the following concussion sheet and sign. Concussion Information Acknowledgement Form
4. Parents/guardians complete Idaho Activities Association Health Exam and Consent Form (Printed copies are available at the front desk. Forge requires a signature from your family doctor saying that your child is in good health to participate. You do NOT need to schedule a new doctor’s appointment. You may skip the physical exam checklist as long as a physician signs the bottom of the form under the heading”Clearance/Recommendations” OR provides a brief note to the school indicating that the student is in good health.)
5. Pay the $100 activity fee. Checks can be made out to Forge International School. Please contact Jarret Ellsworth at firstname.lastname@example.org if this will be financial hardship for your family.