Sage Middleton School Boys Basketball
Boys Basketball for grades 6th, 7th and 8th at Sage International Middleton School is an important part of the overall education experience for our students. Basketball provides opportunities to learn the sport as well as providing opportunities to learn sportsmanlike behavior while working as a team. We also provide a supportive environment to build life skills that will serve young men in the future.
We offer basketball for a variety of ability levels. Boys basketball is a competitive team or teams depending on enrollment numbers. The expectations are to be present and participate at practices and all games. Students will have an academic progress check bi-weekly to ensure players are completing school work and are principled in the classroom.
This season we have Zach Mega and Nick Cutaia as our coaches this year.
Practices will begin on Monday, January 8th. They will run Monday-Thursday from 4:00-6:00 pm. Pick-up from practice will be outside Sage Middleton in the pickup line.
* Well fitting basketball/athletic shoes
* Gym shorts and shirts for practice
* Water bottle
How to Register for the Team: Registration Deadline is December 7th so please don’t wait to register. These can be submitted to at the front desk or you may scan and email your signed health forms to Jarret Ellsworth (email@example.com)
- Complete the Sage Middleton Basketball Registration form online. The online registration form includes Sage’s registration, Sage’s risk waiver and IHSAA Concussion Acknowledgement.
- Parents/guardians complete Idaho Activities Association Health Exam and Consent Form Printed copies are available at the front desk. Sage Middleton requires a signature from your family doctor saying that your child is in good health to participate. You do NOT need to schedule a new doctor’s appointment. You may skip the physical exam checklist as long as a physician signs the bottom of the form under the heading “Clearance/Recommendations” OR provides a brief note to the school indicating that the student is in good health.
- Pay the $125 activity fee by the end of the day on December 7th. Checks can be made out to Sage International School Middleton. Please contact Arron Walton at firstname.lastname@example.org if this will be a financial hardship for your family.